So you want to bring your food truck/booth to the 2018 Middletown Arts Festival? We’d love to have you, but we need to get to know you a little better first!
All food vendors must pay a $100.00 fee in order to be a part of the festival. Please fill out and submit this application and either pay online with PayPal or by sending a check in the mail with your application to:
Middletown Arts Festival
Attention: Lee Hartman
316 S. Marshall Rd.
Middletown, OH 45044
Have questions? Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALL APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY AUGUST 3, 2018.
Carefully review the Rules and Regulations provided. Accept and submit this application with your registration fee and a valid, current Certificate of Liability Insurance naming the City of Middletown and Middletown Arts Festival as an additional insured for the duration of the event only if you are fully in agreement with the terms and conditions stated herein. A photo of your food truck/booth must be provided with this application. Upon acceptance a notice of confirmation will be provided to you. Food Vendors may serve non-alcoholic beverages.
WARNING: MIDDLETOWN ARTS FESTIVAL DOES NOT GUARANTEE TO SUPPLY ELECTRICITY FOR THE FOOD VENDORS, EACH VENDOR MUST EITHER SUPPLY THEIR OWN OR CONTACT THE EVENT STAFF WITH YOUR ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS PRIOR TO THE EVENT TO SEE IF THEY CAN BE ACCOMMODATED.
1. Each food item to be served must be listed on the application along with the price to be charged for the item. Menus must be clearly posted at all vendors, including prices. Middletown Arts Festival reserves the right to request menu changes prior to approval of application. Approved menu items and prices will be confirmed with acceptance. You will not be permitted to serve items that have not been confirmed as approved in writing. Approved prices may only be changed with written consent from Middletown Arts Festival. Middletown Arts Festival will attempt to limit duplication of menu items among vendors, but does not guarantee the exclusivity of any menu item.
2. The Food Rally will be held along the street and the location has very limited access to electrical outlets/hook-ups. ALL VENDORS REQUIRING ELECTRICITY MUST EITHER PROVIDE THEIR OWN OR PROVIDE THE EVENT WITH THEIR REQUIREMENTS WITH THEIR APPLICATION TO DETERMINE WHETHER THEY CAN BE ACCOMMODATED. All electrical connections and set-ups are subject to inspection/approval of Middletown Arts Festival, City of Middletown and the Fire Marshal. Water hook-ups will be available, vendors must supply proper sanitary hose, connections and check valve. Vendors must comply with all Fire Department Regulations, City of Middletown Electrical Guidelines, and Health Department Guidelines and initial and periodic inspections will be made of all vendor facilities.
3. Unless you have provided us with notice in writing of special requirements that require you to park at a designated location along the plaza to be determined by the Middletown Arts Festival, parking locations will be on a first come first, first served basis. All Food Vendors agree that they will comply with any directions or instructions given to them by Middletown Arts Festival regarding the parking location of their Food Truck.
4. Vendors must provide a valid certificate of insurance naming Middletown Arts Festival and City of Middletown as additional insured’s for the duration of the event. Vendors will not be assigned a parking space or permitted to set up until a valid certification of liability insurance is received. Certificate must be valid for all days and hours you will be on site at the event.
5. All Food Vendors must have either a temporary food service license from the City of Middletown Health Department or a current mobile food service license from their health district. Vendor must apply for a temporary permit or provide a copy of their current, valid mobile license directly to the City of Middletown, Health Department, in advance. See Temporary Food License Information & Application and Health Department Guidelines for Temporary Food Service Operations, available on request. Contact the City of Middletown, Health Department at 513-425-1818 or Fax a copy of your mobile license to 513-425-7852.
6. All Food Vendors are solely responsible for insuring that they dispose of any grease or oil waste in a safe, responsible and lawful manner. No provision has been made for on-site grease disposal.
7. Each vendor is responsible for supplying their own equipment, setting it up, and breaking it down. Vendors are responsible for cleaning up their area before they leave. Vendors may break down and leave at any time after 8:00 P.M. on Saturday, September 9th, 2017. Because Food Vendor Rally will be held on the street, all trucks/booths, including all trash and residue, must be completely cleared from the site on Saturday evening. Vendors are otherwise required to be open during all event hours and any vendor who closes during event hours or leaves prior to the end of the event without express permission of Middletown Arts Festival will not be considered eligible to apply to be a food vendor at any future event.
**DUMPING OF GREASE ON EVENT GROUNDS OR IN TRASH CANS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED**
APPLICATION DUE AUGUST 3rd, 2018. NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON
Untimely applications may be considered if space is still available or if there are cancellations.
Indemnification: To the fullest extent permitted by law, you (the vendor) shall indemnify and hold harmless Middletown Arts Festival, City of Middletown, event sponsors and their employees, directors, officers, agents, volunteers and other persons acting on their behalf from any and all claims, actions, suits, causes of action or demands which arise or are any way connected with the acts or omissions or you, your employees, directors, agents, volunteers or other persons acting on your behalf. I have read the forgoing terms and conditions of the food vendor application and accept and agree to be bound by the rules and regulations of the event as stated therein.
For further questions send an email to: email@example.com